Rules and Policies
- Check-in time is after 3:00 p.m. for Motels and after 4:30 p.m. for Condominiums
- Check-out time is at 10:00 a.m., however you are welcome to stay and use the Resort facilities
- Quiet hour starts at 10:30 p.m., security enforced
- Guest occupying unit must be present with ID, regardless of who made reservation
- Barbecues must be 20 feet away from all buildings, and there is no barbecuing on patio
- No smoking within 25 feet of any buildings
- Absolutely no fireworks
- Pools close at 10 p.m.
- Infants must wear swim diapers
- There is no food and beverage allowed in pool areas
- No items can be left on the beach over night, i.e. tents, beach toys, etc
- All boats and trailers must be parked along the property fence and other designated areas
- Please use provided wooden blocks under trailer jacks
- ATV’s are to be parked on trailers and are not allowed on the beach, sidewalks, or lawns
- No launching of boats/jet skis from the beach
- No alcohol in public spaces; alcohol may be consumed inside private condo units
- NO PETS are allowed anywhere on the resort property
- No sleeping on decks, in vehicles, or in trailers; No tents allowed on the property
- A security deposit is due upon arrival. This is fully refundable if an inspection reveals no damage after check-out
- Full reservation amount is due at the time of reservation
- Cancellations made more than 90 days prior to arrival, 90% of reservation is refundable
- Cancellations made between 90 and 60 days prior to arrival, 50% of reservation is refundable
- Cancellations made within 60 days prior to arrival, reservation in non-refundable
PRIVACY and Digital Security POLICY
Ideal Beach Resort may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from November 1, 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as address and zip code
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to facilitate online booking of reservations and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We may disclose personally identifying information (PII) about you:
· In connection with legal proceedings: When we are under a legal obligation to do so, for example to comply with a binding order of a court, or where disclosure is necessary to exercise, establish or defend the legal rights of Ideal Beach Resort.
· In connection with a sale of our business: If a third party acquires some or all of our business or assets, we may disclose your PII in connection with the sale.
Your choices and opting-out
We recognize how important your online privacy is to you, so we offer the following options for controlling the targeted ads you receive and how we use your data:
· You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads served by us: You can opt out of receiving targeted ads served by us or on our behalf by clicking here. Please note that, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt out again. Further, if you use multiple browsers or devices you will need to execute this opt out on each browser or device. If you opt-out we may collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won’t be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
Please note that when using the ad industry opt-out tools described above:
o If you opt-out we may still collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won’t be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
o If you use multiple browsers or devices you may need to execute this opt out on each browser or device.